What are cookies?
- Cookies are small data files stored on your browser or device. They can be served by the entity that operates the website you are visiting ("third party cookies") or by other companies ("third party cookies"). For example, we partner with third-party analytics providers, like Google, who define cookies when you visit our websites. This helps us understand how you are using our Services so that we can improve them.
- Pixels are small images on a web page or in an email. Pixels collect information about your browser or device and can set cookies.
- Local storage allows data to be stored locally on your browser or device and includes storage HTML5 location and browser cache.
- SDKs are blocks of code provided by our partners that can be installed on our mobile apps. SDKs help us to understand how you interact with our mobile apps and collect certain information about the device and the network you use to access the application.
|CATEGORY COOKIES||WHY WE USE THESE COOKIES|
|Technician||These cookies are essential for our services function correctly. Just like the other cookies that we use, technical cookies can be cookies from third parties or third parties.|
|Preferences||We use these cookies to remember your settings and preferences. For example, we can use these cookies to remember your language preferences.|
|Safety||We use these cookies to help identify and prevent security risks.|
|Performance||We use these cookies to collect information about how you interact with our services and to help us to improve them. For example, we can use these cookies to determine whether you have interacted with a particular page.|
|Google Analytics||We use these cookies to help us understand and improve our services. For example, we can use these cookies to learn more about what features are most popular with our users and where we can need to make improvements.|
|Advertising||We and our advertising partners use these cookies to deliver ads, make them more relevant and meaningful to visitors to our site and to track the efficiency of our advertising campaigns, both in terms of our services and other sites.|
Visit our cookies page for a complete list of cookies that implemented on our website and the categories in which they fall.
Device IDs. If you access our website using a mobile device, the Device ID may be recorded and used for purposes similar to those of Cookies. We do not identify or record a device location without your specific permission.
- Although most browsers and devices accept cookies for default, your settings usually allow you to clear or decline Cookies. If you disable cookies, however, some of the features of our services may not work properly.
- To prevent your data from being used by Google Analytics, you you can install the Google deactivation browser add-on
- For information about how our advertising partners allow you to opt out of receiving ads based on your web browsing history, visit http://optout.aboutads.info/. The European users can opt out of receiving targeted advertising through the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance.
- To disable targeted Facebook, Pinterest, or Google ads your interests, use the Facebook, Pinterest or Google Ads.
- Check on your mobile device the settings that control the ads based on your interactions with your apps device. For example, on your iOS device, enable the setting & quot; Limit ad tracking & quot; and, on your Android device, activate the "Disable ad personalization" setting.